Welcome to this weekend’s post.
These are the items I use when I’m lazy or only have a few minutes to get ready. I don’t wear makeup everyday (sorry, Yannick), but if I need a little pick me up or I’m going out to meet friends, even a quick/ casual dinner with my significant otter, these are the items I use every time.
Just a quick note about my skin type: I have combination skin; a pretty oily nose and relatively normal everywhere else.
You can click the price of each item and it’ll redirect you to where you can purchase the products.
- Urban Decay De-Slick Primer: $34 USD
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation: $8 USD
- Tarte Shape Tape: $27 USD
- Laura Mercier Transluscent Loose Setting Powder: $38 USD
- The Marc Jacobs Tantalizer Bronzer isn’t available anymore unfortunately but I do use the Stila Stay all Day Bronzer in Medium interchangeably: $36 USD
- Natasha Denona All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer (powder) in 02: $38 USD
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (not pictured): $32 USD
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer: $23 USD
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (not pictured): $22 USD
- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette: $29 USD
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on Eye Pencil in Demolition: $20 USD
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara: $23 USD
And there you have it. Quick and simple. It takes me about 10 minutes to get ready and out the door with these products and I generally leave the house looking a little more awake and polished. Let me know if you love any of these products, or if you have any suggestions for products I should try!
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you on Monday.