Hello and Welcome to this week’s post. I hope you had wonderful weekend.
Today we’re making eggless cookie dough. This recipe is so easy and takes less than five minutes to prepare with the exception of the time it takes to soften the butter (but that’s what microwaves are for).
Let’s get started
- 1 1/4 C. flour
- 1 C. brown sugar (I use light brown sugar, but dark works too)
- 1 C. mix ins of your choice (i.e. chocolate chips, toffee pieces, sprinkles, m&m’s etc.)
- 1/2 C. softened butter. You can zap it in the microwave in it’s paper cover for about 20-25 seconds for speedy softening
- 2 – 4 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Cream butter and sugar together until thoroughly combined and fluffy. If you skimp out on the blending, you’ll be left with gritty cookie dough
- Mix in the vanilla and 2 Tbsp of the milk
- Mix in the salt and flour, adding more milk if needed depending on the consistency you prefer. I ended up using 4 Tbsp of milk in total
- Fold in your mix in of choice. I love peanut butter chips and chocolate chips combined
And there you have it! I told you it was easy. I hope you give this a try and please let me know how it turns out for you! Feel free to adjust the amount of sugar you use depending one your sweetness preference. And please let me know what you’d like to see in next Sunday’s post. Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you next week.